Direct3D A shader I have written for further implementations in my XNA games. Coded in HLSL. Implemented functions : • Ambient • Diffuse • Specular • Texture • Bump / Normal map
• Draw optimization with a frustum
• Ray-casting to place new items and interact with the envoirment
• Lighting with real light properties based on physics
Major implemented functions:
• Spells by drawing paterns in the air with the cursor.
• Interacting and picking up items with the cursor in a intuitive way.
• Fully editable variables : Life, Size, Speed, Textures, Rotation, Spread, Direction and Randomness for all variables.